Sunday 24 August 2014

Something happened recently

Time flies so fast, and we only have 4 months left behind this year. I've got so busy with some random things and suddenly realize that in next 4 months this year will be end. Hope you all guys filled this half year with a lot of fun things, just like I did. Here are some things that happen in my life....

1. Sewing Class
I always want to join sewing class since I was in the collage. It would be great if I could make my own clothes, design it,  I can save some money, I can have clothes as much as I want,behind that all, the main reason is I just want to sewing.


2. Join Oriflame
Its hard to believe this is my third times I join Oriflame, An MLM brand from Sweden. I hope I can do more serious with Oriflame, the reason why I rejoin because I still curious about the business. I do believe that Oriflame is a trusted company and we can make a living from it. Beside all, I use the product and I love it =)



3. Food photography
I've got a new hobby, its food photography. How this is become my hobby? My friend asked me to shoot her chocolate product so she can put it on her web,  I enjoyed the process and happy with the result, I wish I could do more food photography project in the next time.


4. More things to do



5. The Wedding.
yess... you hear that, Putra and I decided to get married. We already make some preparation and still doing it right now. Hope everything is okay. And all the ceremony run smooth and of course hope we enjoy our next  journey in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment