Friday 23 January 2015

Love is in the air.


Holla everyone....

It's still about my wedding things =D
Honestly, in the beginning I have no idea about the concept of our prewedding, but Putra knows exactly what he wants, so I just could'nt agree more with his idea. He wants all about nature things, green grass, sun light and the earth colors. It was all simple, we looking for the dress, shirt, and trousers just a day before and then we're just mix and match the color of our clothes that we already have.
And about the photographer, my friend Lanny,  said that she and her husband who is a photographer will help us do the prewedding photoshoot, well nothing is better that working together with your best friend doing the photoshoot, right? =). Lanny's husband, Stephen  Christoferus or we usually called him Ko Iip used to do the photoshoot for wedding and prewedding. On the photo session day, he accompanied by his another prewedding photographer friend, ko Hans. The make up done by my wedding make up artist Teh Dessy, she did the make up for free as a free trial before the wedding make up and my friend Lanny, help me to retouch my make up.

It was hard to  synchronize our time, but finally we can have a day to do the photoshoot. The place took in Kota Baru Parahyangan, we need to have the permit from the management, it was all be managed by Ko Iip, thaks a lot ko =). The make up begin in 5 o'clock in the morning and the photoshoot began about 9 o'clock in the morning and end up on 6 o'clock in the afternoon. It was tiring but we all have fun =).

Putra and I really love the result, it was exactly what we want. I couldnt say nothing but big thanks to my friends (big hugs). Here are my prewedding photoshoot,edited by ko Iip (another thank you for ko Iip =D)  hope u love it like we do =) 


If you interested on Stephen  Christoferus's work for photoshoot, you can contact him by phone 081931332383.

See u guys on my next post

love,

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment