Saturday 13 July 2013

WINDOW DISPLAY

Haiiii everyone,,,,
I'm back with window display again, since i really like to see window display everytime i go to the mall, i always try to take the pics...this pics of two Window display was taken in TSM (it used to called BSM), one of the local mall in Bandung Indonesia.

 TOMMY HILFIGER


I like the sea elements in the window and the pics of their models in the center of the window, but i dont understand why they put different mannequin in the same window, and the clothes their put in mannequins seem just ordinary, well is just my point of view.





MANGO

I just LOVE this Mango window display, all the mannequis looks so dyinamic, the tone of the colors seem just right. I love the pose of the mannequin, they are look so elegant.


No comments:

Post a Comment